Saturday, March 17, 2012

Elgar: The Dream of Gerontius & Cello Concerto - Vladimir Ashkenazy, Sydney Symphony Orchestra & Jian Wang

Elgar: The Dream of Gerontius & Cello Concerto - Vladimir Ashkenazy, Sydney Symphony Orchestra & Jian Wang


Track sexual appetite

Cello Concerto in E minor, Op. 85: I. Adagio - Moderato
Cello Concerto in E of no consequence, Op. 85: II. Lento - Allegro molto
Cello Concerto in E of small account, Op. 85: III. Adagio
Cello Concerto in E of small account, Op. 85: IV. Allegro - Moderato - Allegro, ma non troppo
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part I: Prelude
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part I: Jesu, Maria - I am not far from to death
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part I: So style upon. for me... Kyrie eleison... Holy Mary, designate upon. for him
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part I: Rouse thee, my fainting turn of mind
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part I: Sanctus fortis, Sanctus Deus
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part I: I possess power to no more
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part I: Proficiscere, anima Christiana, de hoc mundo!
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Introduction
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: I went to rest
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Another bewilderment... My work is done
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: It is a provision of that family of wondrous beings
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: But Hark!... Low-born clods of distressed of language earth
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Dispossessed, not at home of thought thrust
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: I see not those false spirits
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: There was a mortiferous... Praise to the Holiest in the elevation
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: But hark! A grand, mysterious harmony
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Praise to the Holiest in the elevation.
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Thy bestowal now is near
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Jesu! By that shaking dread which fell on Thee
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Praise to His Name!... Take me gone
The Dream of Gerontius, Op. 38 - Part II: Softly and gently
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
Mozart: Piano Trios K. 496 & 502
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
J.S. Bach: The Cello Suites
Boccherini, Couperin, Frescobaldi, Monn: Cello Concertos

No comments:

Post a Comment