Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gold Medal Bodies Pump Up Japan

DOWNLOAD: Gold Medal Bodies Pump Up Japan

Gold Medal Bodies Pump Up Japan

Gold Medal Bodies Pump Up Japan
English | m4v | pdf | 480x272 | 29.97fps | 16:9 | Mp3 248kbps 44100hz | 918Mb
Genre: Video drill

Pump up Japan is a drill pack that Gold Medal Bodies did for the tsunami that hit Japan. It was April 2011.All the money was donated to help in the struggle to recover from that terrible misadventure.They both have tremendous ties with friends and family to the land of Japan and wanted to boor together a fundraiser to help the abiding habitation get back on its feet. When they asked grant that I’d be interested in donating the Rebel Fitness Guide (my chief ebook released last August) to the origin, I couldn’t say yes recklessly enough. After all, I’m currently scheduled to visit Japan in tardily May, I was raised on Nintendo and Mr. Miyagi, and my favorite show of all time (Ninja Warrior) takes stead somewhere near Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment