Thursday, March 15, 2012

Music for Silent Movies - Various Artists

DOWNLOAD: Music for Silent Movies - Various Artists


Track fillet

Peppy and George (Theme From The Artist)
The Entertainer (from The Sting)
Jubilee Stomp
When Your Smiling
Sing You Sinners
Pennies From Heaven (from The Artist)
Maple Leaf Rag
The Sweetheart Of Sigma Hi (The Girl of My Dreams)
The Jazz Me Blues
Stompin' at The Savoy
Dixieland One-Step
St Louis Rag
Yes Sir, That's My Baby
Black and White Rag
Lets Do It
Smile (from Modern Times)
On the Sunny Side of the Street
One O'Clock Jump
At the Jazz Band Club
Cheek to Cheek (from Top Hat)
Let's Face the Music & Dance
The Trail of the Lonesome Pine
Jubilee Stomp
Pineapple Rag
King Porter Stomp
Poor People of Paris
Bye Bye Blackbird
I'm Gonna Stomp Mr Henry Lee
When You're Smiling
Sleepy Lagoon
Going Home
Summertime
I Ain't Got Nobody
Jeepers Creepers
Nobody Knows When Your Down And Out
Brother, Can You Spare a Dime
Let's Have Another Party
You're the Top
Rhapsody in Blue (from Manhattan)
The Man I Love (from Manhattan)
You're Driving Me Crazy (What Did I Do)
Blue Moon
Promenade Sentimental (from Diva)

No comments:

Post a Comment